Business Systems Analyst, ARGO InStep LOS & FIS Originate
Raleigh, NC (working remotely is a possibility)
Contract to hire
SMART IT People has a contract to hire opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst with ARGO InStep LOS and FIS Originate.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
• 2 to 4 years of experience required; 4 to 6 years of experience preferred
• Experience and/or knowledge of ARGO InStep LOS and FIS Originate
• Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills.
• Proficient with applicable computer software.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good organizational and customer service skills.
• Provides business analysis to provide meaningful data for initiatives and ongoing projects to improve the operational performance of the business.
• Works independently with little supervision and a great latitude in decision-making responsibility.
• Analyzes and identifies root cause and provides reporting to improve processes; oversee maintenance of product related information in all affected systems; plan for and coordinate system changes; identifies and specifies business requirements, resources and processes for a sub-system or major system modification.
• Create reports, graphs, and charts of data results and analyses.
• May assist in the development of organization business policies, and work with other departments/organizations in the preparation of analysis.
• Writes and execute test plans and scripts; writes user documentation and trains end users.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line.