SMART IT People has a contract to hire opportunity in Raleigh, NC for a Full Stack Java / React Developer.
- Contract to Hire
- Full stack Java Developer in Raleigh, NC for fast paced team building customer client portal with specific focus on React UI design and development.
- Engage with Architect, Product Owner, Agile Delivery Manager, Development and QA to design and implement View and Manage capabilities for a customer portal.
- Design, development, documentation, testing and subsequent ongoing support of new and existing features.
- Be an embedded member of a cross-functional Agile team writing React UI pages and REST services.
- Become a key knowledge resource for designated products displayed in the portal.
- Contribute to code solutions utilizing Tomcat, Maven, GIT, SQL, and REST.
- Communicate and support all project-related information in a timely and professional manner as dictated by team needs and testing processes.
- The right person for this job focuses on collaboration, commitment to quality and team success in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires 5-7 years of proven Java full-stack experience, and significant React development experience.
- Knowledge and previous hands-on experience with relational databases such as Oracle as well as SQL language.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies and software development lifecycle.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to find creative solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules. Proactive, self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.
Full stack Java/React Developer
Contract to Hire