Raleigh, NC or Atlanta, GA
4 months contract with possible extensions
SMART IT People has an excellent contract opportunity for an HRIS Reporting Analyst for our client in Raleigh, NC. This position can also be located in Atlanta, GA (only for an exceptional candidate). Must have HR Analyst experience, and an expert in Excel and SQL. Some knowledge of Oracle HR table structure, iCIMS or ATS desired but not required.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop the expertise to access data, report from all platforms, and consolidate data into meaningful reports and presentations.
• Provide comprehensive analytical and reporting support to identify opportunities to impact operational results, make changes to processes, and support strategic initiatives.
• Function as an analytics and reporting specialist for the HR function by developing standard reports and designing, running and maintaining ad hoc queries.
• Participate in the development of reports, metrics, models, scorecards, and dashboards by gathering internal and external market data and transforming it into stories/insights that drive recommendations and decision-making.
• Develop a full and detailed understanding of all HR data available across the company, which includes all systems involved in data maintenance.
• Maintain the integrity of Oracle HR and iCIMS by conducting regular audits.
• Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve processes, increase data integrity, and provide quality customer service to our business partners.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or Information Management from a regionally accredited college or University or other related field and minimum 2+ years’ analytics experience, required.
• Oracle HCM experience, preferred.
• Functional understanding of HRIS design, structure and processes.
• Excellent Excel skills.
• Strong analytical/diagnostic skills with aptitude and passion for process improvement.
• Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality services.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to research and analyze various types of data.
• Customer-focused and able to motivate and influence key decision makers.
• Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
Job Type: Contract
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with job title in subject line.