Implementation Consultant #5865
SMART IT People has a contract opportunity for an Implementation Consultant with senior level knowledge of Allscripts Professional Practice Management solution. Must have full implementation knowledge (net new client, configure, build & activation) and open to travel. This position can be worked remotely or onsite in Raleigh, NC.
• Senior level knowledge of client operational processes, job functions and implementation methodology within Allscripts Practice Management
• Senior level knowledge of industry trends and initiatives within Allscripts Practice Management
Skill Set Desired:
Module Implementation to meet requirements as specified in the project plan:
• Carry out the implementation of Allscripts solutions and designated 3rd party products following a detailed project plan and in accordance with the contracted project scope
• Identify and troubleshoot issues encountered during the implementation of Allscripts products and when interfacing to third party systems
• Assist the customer with the parameterization and configuration necessary to deliver the functionality defined in the contract scope
• Load the initial database delivered to the client with site-specific information (if applicable)
• Lead system design and build process
• Design & present formal training courses and knowledge transfer to Allscripts clients
• Thoroughly understand Speed to Value and other implementation methodologies
• Advise clients on testing strategy and planning to ensure successful solution implementation
• Support all testing phases with the client
• Serve as the client's application expert, ensuring the system set up supports workflow decisions
• Liaise with the client, Project Managers and Sales and Solution Consulting to understand the client's conversion, go-live and rollout strategies and to ensure that the solution meets the client's business needs
• Understand and manage project scope to identify and mitigate implementation risks and impacts
• Deliver advice, guidance and recommendations on system configuration and implementation best practice
• Identify, analyze, and document client business requirements
• Work individually or as a member of the Sales and Services team to identify, promote, and drive revenue opportunities
• Make recommendations, provide advice and guidance to challenge clients in the adoption of recommended solutions to their business needs
• Identify solution gaps and assist in the development of customization or other strategies within the project scope
• Mentors other associates in application and domain knowledge, troubleshooting and consulting skills
The delivery of high quality and high performing solution and/or training to meet customers business needs based on Allscripts product set. Regional Professional Services targets
Accountability – Working under supervision, encumbent requires assistance for tasks below.
Module Implementation to meet requirements as specified in the project plan
• Carry out the implementation of Allscripts solutions and designated 3rd party products
• Analyze, resolve/escalate problems encountered by the team during the implementation of Allscripts products and when interfacing to third party systems. This will include detailed issue escalation and resolution through interaction with other departments and, where appropriate, the escalation of complex or system wide issues to the Project Manager.
• Unit test the installed system to ensure basic system integrity
• Assist the customer with the parameterisation and configuration necessary to deliver the functionality defined in the solution requirements documentation.
• Loading the initial database delivered to the client with site-specific information.
• Support the User Acceptance & Operations testing of the system with the client.
• Analyze and Resolve/escalate issues during UAT & Operations testing. This will include detailed issue escalation and resolution through interaction with other Allscripts departments and, where appropriate, the escalation of complex or system wide issues to the Project Manager.
• Serve as the client’s application expert, ensuring the system set up supports workflow decisions.
• Provide on-site, front end systems support, resolving as many client issues as possible while on site, troubleshooting technical and application issues for remote support staff and advising the client on workflow issues.
• Deliver application training to clients or employees in either a classroom, on line (in a Virtual Classroom environment), via telephone or at a client’s site.
• Present seminars or workshops for Allscripts applications.
Reporting / Documentation
• Document problem resolution to make them available for future reference by other Consultants, e.g. useful notes; file the documents in the Knowledge Base.
• Produce reports and/or documents as required
• Provide information, advice, guidance and updates throughout the project lifecycle in order to assist management to eliminate risks and increase the likelihood of project success.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.