Expert Software Engineer - Informatica Power Center
San Francisco, CA
4 months contract (with possibility of conversion to perm)
SMART IT People has a 4 months contract (with possibility of conversion to full-time) for an expert software engineer with expertise in Informatica Power Center in San Francisco, CA.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for the largest cloud-based electronic health records (EHR) company in the U.S.
What applications should the candidate have experience in? Informatica Power Center
Purpose of the role
Perform Specification, Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance. Other tasks as directed by line or Project Manager.
• Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
• Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
• Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
• Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
• Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
• Production of efficient and fully documented code.
• Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
• Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
• Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timelines as defined by the Project Manager
• Works with little supervision from project or line manager
• Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
• Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards
• Peer review and sign-off of others work
• Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
• Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates
• Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements
• Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
• Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line.