IT Business Process Analyst
1 year contract
SMART IT People has a 1 year contract opportunity in Hickory, NC for an experienced Business Process Analyst to define or optimize IT service delivery process to enable excellent IT service to business partners. Work with IT Service Owners, IT Process Owners and Managed Services Providers to implement processes, procedures, and tools.
• Two (2) plus years' experience in defining, updating, deploying and managing IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, roles and technology to support ITSM practices for Fortune 500 organizations
• Two (2) plus years working experience as a Business Process Analyst
• Strong experience designing and implementing support services in large scale enterprise environments
• Strong skills with building workflow diagrams, communication flows, ITSM models and prototypes, implementing SLAs and services
• Experience with collaboration across functional borders throughout IT service lines
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and documentation skills
• Experience with organization change management
• Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
• Strong experience in the use of Visio or similar tool
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Bachelors in Business Management, Information Technology, Financial Management or similar relevant field
• Five (5) plus years working experience as a Business Process Analyst Five (5) plus years' experience in defining, updating, deploying and managing ITSM processes, roles and technology to support ITSM practices for Fortune 500 organizations
• Experience with Technology Business Management (TBM)
• Experience with Prosci or similar change management methodology
• ServiceNow experience
• Experience with Agile methodology and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Experience using collaboration tools like Trello, Slack, Jira, etc.
• ITIL foundation certification
• PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for IT Services
• Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
• Facilitate process discovery sessions with all levels of the organization - from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and various Service Owners up to “C” suite leadership
• Maintain a product backlog of all problems, improvements or needed adjustments that require further actions.
• Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes achieve the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
• Identify issues and risks
• Communicate, liaise and contribute to organizational change management with various departments in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved process changes – verbally and/or through written documentation.
• Identify root cause of problems discovered during process mapping
• Create, organize, and contribute to training curriculum based on the processes being mapped.
• Communicate status showing progress towards defined goals and tasks, as well as to highlight discovered opportunities and next steps on key processes.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com with job title in subject line.