SMART IT People has a full-time position open for a Manager of Technical Training in Joliet, IL to facilitate technical training courses for Truck dealers and customers in the US, Canada and Mexico and Truck dealers globally for one of the world's leading manufacturer of trucks.
- Manage the day to day operations of the regional technical training center for Trucks Academy.
- Master competency in Trucks operations, maintenance, diagnostics and repair of all chassis, powertrain and vendor systems
- Achieve and maintain Trucks Mastertech certification
- Travel domestically and internationally to facilitate onsite training courses at dealer and customer facilities
- Manage the maintenance, repairs, and professional appearance of assigned training center facility to include equipment, components, tooling, workshop and classroom, course materials and supplies
- Facilitate training courses in alignment with corporate communication and brand policies, guidelines, strategies, imaging and messaging in order to drive the ultimate Trucks dealer and customer experience
- Actively pursue and participate in training and education activities that improve technical product knowledge and presentation/facilitation skills
- AA in Diesel Technology or equivalent relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the heavy-duty or medium-duty truck, automotive, construction, agriculture or other capital equipment industries
- ASE Master technician certification or OE equivalent
- ASTD Master Trainer certification or equivalent
- Frequent travel
- Customer Focus
- Standing Alone
- Technical Learning
- Action Oriented
- Peer Relationship
- Integrity and Trust
- Learning on the Fly
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.
Manager, Technical Training