MS.NET Web Developer/Software Engineers
Burlington, VT and Raleigh, NC
8 months contract
SMART IT People has an 8 months contract opportunity for Senior to mid-level MS.NET Web Developers/Software Engineers in both Burlington, VT and Raleigh, NC.
Skill Set Desired: C# .Net, WinForms, and WinForms User Controls, OAuth, ASP.Net MVC + WebAPI, ASMX web services, HTML/CSS JS, Angular JS, KendoUI, TypeScript, SQL Server, T-SQL
What applications should the candidate have experience in? Visual Studio, TFS, Sql Server, C#, .Net WinForm application development, Web application development.
Purpose of the role Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance. Other tasks as directed by line or Project Manager Accountabilities
• Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
• Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
• Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
• Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
• Production of efficient and fully documented code.
• Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
• Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
• Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager.
Quality and adherence to Standards
• Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
• Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager.
• Escalate all issues in a timely fashion.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.