Sr. QA Automation Engineer - cypress.io
8 months contract
SMART IT People has an 8 month contract opportunity for a Senior QA Automation Engineer with cypress.io experience in Cary, NC.
· 4+ years of proven experience in defining, developing and owning test automation infrastructure for an enterprise
· Highly skilled in a variety of languages, frameworks, and tools for automated testing solutions, such as:
· Hands on experience in developing test automation frameworks from scratch
· Experience building continuous integration and deployment solutions (Bamboo, etc.)
· Experience with Github Flow and working with Atlassian tools such as Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc is a plus.
· Experience working with a distributed team in an Agile Environment (preferred)
· Should have experience in manual testing
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Flexible in working as both an individual and a team player
· Quickly ramp up and gain relevant domain and technology knowledge
· Provide leadership in defining appropriate testing methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes
· Define architecture, design, and implementation of Test Automation Framework
· Establish automation test coverage strategy that aligns with the product design and covers the entire software development life cycle
· Create, advocate and coach test automation best practices to team members and development teams
· Design, build, and execute Web and API test scripts by translating manual regression test cases into automated tests scripts
· Collaborate with Development Managers, Product Owners and other teams to ensure the highest quality of the product by architecting automation focused solutions
· Leverage existing Automation Frameworks to build new test scripts
· Conduct PoCs on latest test automation tools and technologies
· Helping deliver high quality software releases
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.