SMART IT People has a full-time opportunity for an eCommerce QA Engineer in Cary, NC. This is an exciting fast-paced environment working with new technologies and frameworks with a healthcare software and services company.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of QA experience in an eCommerce environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Familiarity with Magento
• Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
• Familiarity with privacy and security best practices
• Experience with any of the Adobe Marketing Cloud products
• Developing and contributing to use cases, test plans, testing strategies and creation and management of various tests and test suites
• Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs.
• Performing thorough regression testing as needed according to our work flows.
• Designing, developing and executing automation scripts using open source tools.
• Testing in a variety of modes including Mobile Browsers & Desktop Browsers
• Working closely with the engineering team, QA, and product owners on a highly functional agile team
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.