SMART IT People has a contract (potential to hire) opportunity for a Security Architect - Cloud IAM in Raleigh, NC to provide architecture, engineering design and operational support of IAM specific to cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, IBM, etc.).
This role will provide architectural oversight, design engineering, and advanced technical support of IAM solutions with a focus on the Hosting Solutions cloud environments and infrastructure. This individual will be expected to possess skills and experience in identity and access management, Active Directory, and cloud infrastructure, and will be expected to utilize the appropriate application of security best practices and the use of advanced security technologies including the following:
• Active Directory configuration and management including security groups, GPOs, trusts, and more
• Active Directory monitoring
• IAM tools and systems for authentication and directory synchronization with hybrid cloud environments including Azure and AWS
• Identity management access control for cloud environments
• Configuration deployment and management using PowerShell scripting and GPOs
• Working closely with the IAM architects and security teams to develop and enforce use of policies, standards, and IT Controls for Active Directory
• Work with multiple domains & applications to provide IAM guidance, requirements and help to develop repeatable technology and process
• Directory Service engineering including areas such as MFA, authentication, federated services, LDAP
• Work with vendors to insure their products align with our strategy
• Work with build teams from all areas of engineering/operations to implement and improve AD focused IAM processes
• Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant technical experience
• 8+ years of experience in IAM management, administration, and implementation
• 3+ years of experience in an IT solutions architect role with hands on experience developing architectural IT solutions
• 2+ years of experience in cloud management, administration, and implementation
• Experience using Active Directory Organizational Units (OUs), Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Groups, Sites and Services, Authentication protocols, firewalls, Domains, Forest and Domain modes, Schema Administration, LDAP Queries, Disaster Recovery design and implementation, and cross-forest administration
• Hands on experience working on Active Directory design
• Hands on experience in configuration, management, and administration of Azure or AWS cloud environments
• Windows Server Operating System experience
• Experience in Active Directory monitoring such as SCOM, Splunk, audit log collection and parsing, etc.
• Scripting skills in PowerShell
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work based on the Business need.
• Professional certification such as: ITIL, MCSA, MCSE, or other relevant industry certifications are strongly preferred.
• 2+ years engineering experience working in an enterprise infrastructure.
• Excellent people and team skills
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.
Security Architect - Cloud IAM
Contract (potential to hire)