Software QA Analyst
Full time salaried position
SMART IT People has an excellent full time salaried opportunity for a Software QA Analyst to join an exciting new division within a Fortune 500 company.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following skills:
5+ years of Software QA/testing experience
SQA/SQE process (Agile, Scrum and/or CMMI) and/or related software quality management system (QMS)
Manual testing (Postman, Curl, etc.)
Automated testing (Selenium, Cucumber, etc.)
- Test Manager experience
- Agile, Scrum and CMMI process templates
- Will develop and execute test plans from requirements documents and record, analyze and report all test results for software developed by the development team to ensure they deliver the highest quality software products.
- The qualified applicant will ensure that stated requirements are correct, unambiguous and verifiable and will partner with managers and the development team to review, inspect and document product requirements.
- The applicant will define test methods/plans and create tools to determine that software performs accurately and reliably according to requirements and established standards.
- Will also perform software support for the user community as needed.
- Experience with SQA/SQE processes and tools and knowledge of Microsoft TFS preferred.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.