Full Time Salaried position
SMART IT People has an excellent full time salaried opportunity for a Senior Active Directory Engineer responsible for advanced, senior level engineering of a bank's Active Directory environment. This position will report into the Information Security Team.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience in systems engineering, networking or information security technologies, including at least 6 years of IAM security experience in an enterprise environment.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 12 years of experience in systems engineering, networking or information security technologies, including at least 6 years of IAM experience in an enterprise environment
• Expert level knowledge of Active Directory administration and user provisioning, DNS, Group Policy Objects, NTFS permissions, File Shares, SharePoint and Domain controllers.
• Expert level knowledge of Identity and Access Management products and technologies and Monitoring & Alerting tools to sustain a secure environment.
• Consultant level expertise in a specific target technology (such as Mainframe security, Active Directory, or Identity and Access Management products or services).
• Expert level knowledge of risk management standards and procedures & data security practices.
• One (1) industry recognized technical or security certifications (Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and Security +)
• Advanced communication skills, writing and editing skills needed to transfer information to individuals involved in systems support process. Ability to communicate clearly, to both technical and nontechnical audiences, risks, threats, and vulnerabilities identified during assessments.
• Ability to provide technology leadership and daily operational guidance to junior member of the teams.
• Effectively and confidently represent departmental interests with the Business, IT and vendor personnel with minimal management oversight.
• Availability to provide after-hours operational on a rotational basis, minimal travel.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a technology discipline
• Banking/financial services experience.
• Information security experience in enterprise environments.
• Two (2) industry recognized technical or security certifications (Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and Security +)
• Work with minimal direction as a liaison between technical staff, business unit subject matter experts or supervisors to provide daily operational support in the IAM security space.
• May include oversight and guidance to a small technical team within the department.
• Provide expert level engineering support of the bank's Active Directory environment. SharePoint and Domain controllers.
• Define requirements and processes that can be implemented to update methods, automate processes and control access and passwords for the Bank's systems and applications.
• Continually maintain and enhance the Bank's security in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) discipline through the use of risk mitigation tools and techniques in order to enable secure integrated information systems that support the customers, clients, and Banks financial growth.
• Design and implement technical solutions that strengthen Security across the Bank, drives overall departmental strategy for Identity and Access Management (IAM) and routinely interfaces with Architecture teams to effectively operationalize new technologies into the department.