SMART IT People has a 6 months contract (potential to hire) position available for a Sr Clinical Business Analyst #5879 in Raleigh, NC. Projected start date is: 6/24/18.
Must have skills:
•EHR including work flows experience (Professional EHR and Touchworks preferred)
•Knowledge of Basic Therapeutic Areas
• Strong problem solving and analytic skills
• RN degree required
• 8+ years of experience preferred.
•Leads clinical requirements development
• Applies clinical knowledge to integrate clinical practice and technology into clinical workflows that support safe and efficient patient care.
• Serves as a skilled clinical resource in support of non-clinical team members
• Acts as a liaison between end users, clinicians and non-clinical analysts.
• Work under the direction of the Manager to provide clinical solutions for assigned business areas.
• Possess senior level functional knowledge of assigned application technology.
• Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
• Serve liaison role between application technology vendors, internal IS groups, and clinical users.
• Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed
requirement specifications and use cases.
• Deliver functional specifications, design documents, clinical process workflow and related
documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests to be
used by Clinical Systems Analyst.
• Interact with Systems Analysts during the software build and/or configuration process and testing
• Perform functional application configuration and configure /run reports at user request.
• Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application
functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using clinical
scenarios and use cases.
• Ensure programs meet clinical specifications.
• Demonstrate new functionality to clinical users seeking inputs on future direction.
• Review vendor provided documentation and user manuals needed to support the product.
• Directly interface with business users by responding to support calls escalated by the Service Desk.
• Participate in user focus groups and requirements workshops, vendor training and demonstrations.
These are consistent accountabilities for all staff.
• Assist in supporting activations and rollouts.
• Consistent efforts to deliver quality solutions as per agreed scope.
• Customer focus and close alignment with the customers’ business objectives.
• Ensure efforts to continually improve domain knowledge.
• Ensure the quality of the deliverables as per the defined defects standards
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with job title in subject line.
Sr. Clinical Business Analyst
6 months contract (potential to hire)