Sr. Java Developer
SMART IT People has a full-time opportunity for a Sr. Java Developer in Cary, NC to join a fast-pacedHeath IT company with a 5 star rating on Glassdoor.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree
- 8+ years of development experience in Java, JEE, Spring, Spring Integration and Springboot in a large, enterprise environment
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as OOP Design, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation is required
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills are required
- Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks Java, Cucumber and Spring boot. Writing mocks and service virtualization scenarios
- Experience with cloud environments such as Amazon and related Amazon Web Services
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts by designing and developing with abstraction, loose coupling, and cohesion in mind
- Work in an agile and fast-paced environment interfacing with management, business and senior technology members
- Designing, coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation
- Maintaining an expert level awareness of relevant software design techniques, development tools, and processes, providing leadership in the use of these across the organization area
- Maintain code and all related artifacts in source control; perform code merges and resolve conflicts as defined by the development process, update documentation and automated tests
- Document technical specifications, functional flows and drive the projects autonomously
- Develop and maintain system documentation, including technical specifications, data mapping, program logic and flowcharts
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line.