Sr. QA Analyst
SMART IT People has an immediate need for a Senior QA Analyst in Burlington, NC. This is a senior-level position focused on test automation and development skillsets and requires extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing and overseeing automated solutions across various platforms (web-based, client-server, service/API, mainframe, etc.).
Identify, plan and execute automated testing activities and ensuring that all tests meet the necessary compliance and regulatory statues, policies and procedures. Implement test automation frameworks and solutions based on the testing need. Develop and maintain test data repositories using test data tools or back-end databases such as HANA, IBM DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop and other database platforms. Experience implementing test automation scripts into Continuous Integration and Build process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science.
- Five years or more experience as Test Automation Engineer or Application Developer.
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience with Automation Methodologies or application programming in Java, Python.
- Design, develop and implement Test Automation Framework using various frameworks such as Data-driven, Agile, Hybrid, Keyword-driven, etc.
- Design, develop and execute manual functional tests and convert those into automated tests.
- Experience using SOAP UI and/or Postman for REST API
- Experience using automation tools to support Service/API (Rational Integration Tester, ReadyAPI), Graphical User Interfaces (Selenium, UFT/QTP), Mobile (Appium)
- Ability to apply automation testing across middleware components such as IBM Message Queues, IIB service layers, etc.
- Experience with performance test tools such as Load Runner, LoadUI NG, Visual Studio.
- Back end validation of systems on HANA, IBM DB2 (including mainframe), Oracle, SQL Server and other platforms.
- Experience with Continuous Integration using Bamboo & Urban Code Deploy or similar tools and BitBucket for version control.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.