SMART IT People has a contract opportunity for a Sr. Software Engineer with C#, Azure, Angular.js, GITin Litchfield, IL.
Skill Set Desired:
C#, Azure, Angular.js, GIT
Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant Technical / Business experience.
Typically 4 to 8 years experience
• Design, Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
• Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
• Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal / external customers to ensure that requirements are understood
• Production of accurate, unambiguous technical design specifications to the required level of detail in the timescales as defined by the PM
• Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
• Production of efficient and fully documented code.
• Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
• Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
• Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager
• Ability to work with little day to day supervision from project and/or line manager
Quality and Adherence to Standards
• Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
• Ensure all work is reviewed to ensure adherence to the relevant development standards
• Peer review and sign-off of others work
• Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
• Production and revision of accurate detailed estimates
• Escalate product issues and suggest product improvements
• Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
• Mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
To apply, please send resume in MS Word format to email@example.com with job title in subject line.
Sr. Software Engineer (C#, Angular)