Verification & Validation Engineer
SMART IT People has a full time opportunity for a Verification & Validation Engineer in Durham, NC.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a life science or engineering discipline
- 8+ years work experience as a V&V Engineer in the Health Care related industry.
- Experience in the management of regulatory audits (i.e. FDA, ISO,…) and knowledge in the interpretation and application of relevant Domestic and International Regulations and Industry Standards (e.g. ISO, QSR, GAMP5, 21CFR11, Computer System Validation, etc.).
- Significant experience with validation and verification testing techniques and methodologies
- Experience in software lifecycle management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and good problem solving skills enabling the individual to establish a high level of credibility to positively influence activities.
- Significant experience within or in partnership with technical, business and quality management personnel
- Strong customer orientation
- Personal qualities of enthusiasm, determination, patience and leadership are required to influence the outcomes of stakeholders such as senior management, customer, colleagues.
- Solution orientated attitude.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in subject line.